PRIVACY DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
We are collecting personal and financial information about you to provide you with our broking services.
1. The information you provide will be held by us and our Credit Representative.
2. We may use credit information and any other information you provide to arrange or provide finance and other services.
3. We may exchange the information with the following types of entities, some of which are located overseas:
- Persons who provide finance or other products to you, or to whom an application has been made for those products.
- Financial consultants, accountants, lawyers and advisers.
- Any industry body, tribunal, court or otherwise in connection with any complaint regarding our services.
- Any person where we are required by law to do so.
- Any of our associates, related entities, contractors and outsourcing partners some of which are located in the Philippines.
- Persons to verify the information you have provided, such as your employer, accountant or superannuation provider.
- Any person considering acquiring an interest in our business or assets.
- Any organisation providing online verification of your identity.
If you do not provide the information we may be unable to assist in arranging finance or providing other services.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?